Royal Mail are it again – another nice example of customer delight from them is one of this week’s 3D iDeas! There’s also news about how the NHS is ‘modernising’ in a not so Dramatically and Demonstrably Different way – there is a lesson in there for us though. Plus, some innovative approaches from Quality Street to help you ‘personalise’ Christmas.
As ever, just click on the image to listen – it’s all in around 3 minutes…..
- NHS Told To Ditch ‘Absurd’ Fax Machines
- Another Lovely Example Of Customer Delight By The Royal Mail
- Customer Delight As Competitive Advantage Free E-Book
- Quality Street ‘Personalisation’ Idea 1 – Choose What You Want!
- Quality Street ‘Personalisation’ Idea 2 – Name Your Tin!
If you never want to miss another 3D Thoughts and want to hear other past episodes or want to sign up for a little reminder when they’re out, just click here.
Alternatively, if you want to get all ‘modern’ and never miss one again then click on the icon to…