Want evidence we’re in a Dramatically and Demonstrably Different world? Check out the Fortnite World Cup where 14 year olds can become millionaires playing a game, see how much the top Instagram celebrities earn and discover the 6 year old YouTube star who has just bought a £6.5 million property! This week’s 3D Thoughts also highlight a school taking an innovative approach to creating a great customer experience and some simple questions to consider to help maximise the performance and potential of your people.
All you need to do is just click on the image to listen … it’s all in around 3 minutes!
- 16 Year Old Wins The Fortnite World Cup
- The Instagram Rich List
- Boram – The 6 Year Old You Tube Star Who’s Bought A £6.5 Million Property
- The School That Uses Virtual Reality To Improve the Customer Experience
- Check Out The Virtual Reality For Yourself
- 5 Questions To Ask Your Employees To Maximise Performance
If you never want to miss another 3D Thoughts and want to hear other past episodes or want to sign up for a little reminder when they’re out, just click here.
Alternatively, if you want to get all ‘modern’ and never miss one again then click on the icon to…