No Trump, No Football and No Brexit! This week’s 3D iDeas are all about Customer Service! Our 3 Minute podcast highlights the latest release of the UK Customer Satisfaction Index and who’s top, news about how the Church Of England are taking a Dramatically and Demonstrably Different approach to becoming easier to deal with and how Southern Trains provide some lessons in leadership when it comes to creating a customer centric culture – and they are not positive ones!
As ever, you don’t have to download anything, just click on the image below, listen and … DO SOMETHING!
- Institute Of Customer Service UKCS Index Results
- Church Of England Now Takes PayPal Payments
- Creating A Customer Centric Culture – 7 Leadership Lessons
- Download The ‘Stand In Your Own Queues’ Toolkit
- Download The ‘Create An UBER Culture’ E-Book
- Download The ‘Customer Delight As Competitive Advantage’ E-Book
If you never want to miss another 3D Thoughts and want to hear other past episodes or want to sign up for a little reminder when they’re out, just click here.
Alternatively, if you want to get all ‘modern’ and never miss one again then click on the icon to…