Do you recruit for ‘culture fit’? This week’s 3D iDeas include evidence that lots of businesses are failing to recognise the power and benefits of recruiting for culture fit, how you can do it, and there are lessons from the Brownies on how to reward the behaviours you want to support the culture you need. There’s also new evidence that we’re in a Dramatically and Demonstrably Different world when it comes to our TV viewing habits!
As ever, you don’t have to download anything, just click on the image below, listen and … DO SOMETHING!
- Our TV Viewing Habits Are ‘Dramatically and Demonstrably Different’
- How Businesses Are Missing Out By Not Recruiting For ‘Culture Fit’
- How To Improve Your Recruitment Processes
- Rewarding The Behaviours You Want – Lessons From The Brownies
- Download The ‘Create An UBER Culture’ E-Book
If you never want to miss another 3D Thoughts and want to hear other past episodes or want to sign up for a little reminder when they’re out, just click here.
Alternatively, if you want to get all ‘modern’ and never miss one again then click on the icon to…