03Jun Andy’s 3D Thoughts 3rd June
This week’s 3D iDeas are all about customer service and taking a Dramatically and Demonstrably Different approach to making it work in your business. There’s news about the best and worst high street customer service on the high street, an innovative idea from Ikea to be easier to buy from and a lovely example of outstanding customer experience from a young employee at Clarks.
All you need to do is just click on the image to listen… it’s all in around 3 minutes!
- The Best And Worst Providers Of Customer Service On The UK High Street
- Ikea’s Innovative ‘App To Make Them ‘Easier To Buy From’
- FREE ‘Stand In Your Own Queues’ Toolkit
- Young Clarks’ Employee Goes The ‘Extra Mile’ For His Customer
- FREE ‘Customer Delight As Competitive Advantage’ E Book
If you never want to miss another 3D Thoughts and want to hear other past episodes or want to sign up for a little reminder when they’re out, just click here.
Alternatively, if you want to get all ‘modern’ and never miss one again then click on the icon to…