03Dec Andy’s 3D Thoughts 3rd December
Two great examples of customer delight are part of this week’s 3D iDeas! There’s one from Royal Mail and there’s one from McDonalds! Also, lessons from two brilliant 3D Thinkers who we lost last week and who took a Dramatically and Demonstrably Different approach to politics and life – there are lessons in there for us all.
As ever, just click on the image to listen – it’s all in around 3 minutes…..
- RIP Baroness Trumpington – A Real Old Fashioned 3D Thinker
- RIP Harry Smith – A Working Class 3D Hero
- Customer Delight ‘Made In Heaven’ By The Royal Mail
- Customer Delight From McDonalds – Honest!
- Customer Delight As Competitive Advantage Free E-Book
- Bear Hugs Random Acts Of Kindness Advent Calendar
- Come To Our Leadership Breakfasts For A Bit Of ‘Strategic Thinking’!
If you never want to miss another 3D Thoughts and want to hear other past episodes or want to sign up for a little reminder when they’re out, just click here.
Alternatively, if you want to get all ‘modern’ and never miss one again then click on the icon to…