16Oct Andy’s 3D Thoughts 16th October
It’s 3D Thoughts time and here’s this week’s short video to help you and your business be Dramatically and Demonstrably Different! As ever, there are 3 iDeas in around 3 minutes and they include news of an innovative approach to improving the customer experience from KLM, a ‘rapturous’ response to create customer delight from Mark & Spencer and the benefits of ‘fishing in different ponds’!
As ever, there’s no need to download anything! Just click on the video below, watch and then DO SOMETHING!
Here are this week's 3D Thoughts – 3 ideas to help you improve your customer experience and your connectivity – feel free to watch and share!
Posted by Andy Hanselman on Monday, 16 October 2017
Links (click on them to find out more):
- Check In With KLM Using Face Recognition – That’s Being Easy To Deal With
- Free ‘Stand In Your Own Queues’ Toolkit!
- Customer Delight – A ‘Rap’turous Response From Marks & Spencer
- Charlotte Dujardin’s Website
- Nadiya Hussain’s Facebook Page
- Go Fishing – Some Simple Steps
- Some ‘Ponds’ To Consider
If you never want to miss another 3D Thoughts and want to hear other past audio episodes or want to sign up for a little reminder when they’re out, just click here.