30Jan Andy’s 3D Thoughts 30th January
Here we go with this week’s 3 iDeas to help you take a Dramatically and Demonstrably Different approach to the way you do business. There’s an insight into why your New Year Resolutions haven’t worked and how to get back on track and a great example from The Japan Sanitary Equipment Industry Association (honest!) on improving customer experiences and news of the top leadership skills and behaviours you should be working on in your business in 2017.
As ever, there’s no need to download anything! Just click on the icon below, listen and then DO something!
- How To Make Your New Year Resolutions Work For You!
- Don’t ‘Sit On The Job’ – Remove Blockages To Great Customer Experiences
- Download Your ‘Stand In Your Own Queues’ Toolkit’
- The Leadership Skills You Need To Develop
- How Our ALP Programme Could Help You!
If you never want to miss another 3D Thoughts and want to hear other past episodes or want to sign up for a little reminder when they’re out, just click here.
Alternatively, if you want to get all ‘modern’ and never miss one again then click on the icon to…